PRACTICES THAT FORGE STRONG COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
At Imprime-Emploi, the human aspect is the focus of our actions. We contribute to our employees’ well-being by improving their employment opportunities and training.
Through our mission of social and vocational integration, we fight against social exclusion every single day and take an active part in the local community development.
We are proud of our 15-year partnership with the CSSDM’s Centre de Ressources Éducatives et Pédagogiques (CREP).
- Various workshops
– Christmas and back-to-school solidarity stores
– Reception Bonneau shelter
- Partnership with various neighbourhood community organizations:
– Apprentice storytellers
– Ambassadors of my community
– Compagnons de Montréal
- Healthy work-life balance
- Art project installations
- Annual reunion
- Creation of the annual “Imprime & vous” newspaper